Expression Broken Heart For You

Expression Broken Heart-It seems like these days I'm gutted this is probably the expression of my heart. for those of you who have a broken heart is the same today these words as an expression heartbreak.

It’s hard to imagine someone getting to adulthood without experiencing the pain of a broken heart.  It’s all part of living life and forming relationships.



The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.

I forgave your broken promises,
I forgave you from the start.
But one thing I won't forgive,
Is your breaking of my heart.

Moving on doesn't mean forgetting
It just means that you rather choose to be happy
instead of hurt!! 

Have you ever been hurt and the place tries to heal a bit, and you just pull the scar off of it over and over again.

 Sometimes its better to be alone because then no one can hurt you.

Love is the hardest habit to break,and the most difficult to satisfy.





 
Copyright © 2016. 4-lover
Proudly powered by Blogger